1722308356889.gif

1722308318727.gif

What a day.............. First I made a run at bubble hash. I have a lot to learn about handling it. I need to add an agitator of some sort to the washing machine. Is the hash always so sticky? It is in the freezer now. It was trying to be trying :shrug: Then the cooler pad cleaning session, the jury is still out because it still stinks, not as bad but............. stink is stink. A google search has revealed something I have not tried - vinegar. I will give this a shot tomorrow. Then I installed the new AT&T Air gateway. An exercise in pure frustration. You need to accept all of their terms and conditions - who reads that shit? Any how I checked all of the boxes but the internet was out and it did not get my signed acceptance. I spent a lot of time to finally call customer service to find out they never turned it on on their end :cuss: once I got that up customer service had been on for an hour and the person helping me had to time out :cuss: They literally said your all good and hung up on me. I still could not log on to the app to change the SSID and Password. My old password ended with a capitol letter and evidently that is not allowed? I fixed that and was able to get logged on but not until after I changed the SSID and password with all of my Ring alarm devices to the default from ATT. It took an hour with Ring to get this all changed. Each device has a different method and they must be done in a certain order.

It is all working now but my Grouch is definitely ON.

I have been using a new (to me) method of cooking corn and it is now my favorite. Shuck fresh corn put in a pot of cold water and bring to 180F, turn off the fire and cover for 10 minutes. Try it you will like it! it can remain in the water for up to 30 minutes according to the instructions but mine don't last that long.

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

20240729075232_IMG_0943~2.JPG

Place doesn't feel like Home until you get the pot plants in.....sigh........ :biggrin:..... step into my office.........:pass:...

Lucky Dragon....the ones you find in the rolling tin...so they are Lucky to Survive.......

Haven't got a Clue Who they are...:biggrin:... just know they are Something Dragon......Drag-on...

20240729185614_IMG_0945.JPG

6.45am....and I needed the flash on........:photog:.....sky was overcast....not really the mornings drawing in,.............yet.......

20240729185722_IMG_0950.JPG

20240729185711_IMG_0949.JPG

Moths flittering around cukes pot..... they are only for seed...and the majority are Ripe...so I'm sure they will be down shortly.....:headbang:..

I was seriously thinking about setting some more seed away yesterday...but I have made myself promise...not until 1 set is down.....:crying:

It is Compulsive.......:biggrin:

#flashyourBush ....:headbang:

I was sitting Pondering my Costs per grow the other day... I Do like to think that I grow the cheapest bud on site.....:2cents:...but...compo costs have risen from 7 euros..to 10.50 euros for 80ltrs seedlings compost......:yoinks:..and that fills the big troughs...

And I'm thinking...even with the Bud Candy on at the recommended doses....it still brings me in at under 15 euros per big pot...

20240729075157_IMG_0941 (1).JPG

And under 5 euro per 5 gallon pot.........:doh:...then I went Bud Candy......BUD CANDY.....I haven't give the older ones any Bud Candy.....:doh:...only my homemade fert teas...:watering:

Hey..... cheaper again huh...?......:crying:

Back