Last edited:
My new wok burner is the perfect thing to fry chicken wings :headbang: Brought the oil to 375 in less than five minutes :woohoo1::pass:
Yeah, it can catch fire in nothing flat so don't turn your back on it. I always have a Lid that will fit over any hot oil pan just in case. Over the years and mostly at the restaurant I have use a lid over a burning oil pot many times. Turn the fire off first and approach low and make sure the lid covers the entire pot the first time. My brother-in-law burned a deck down frying a turkey :rofl:

Yeah, it can catch fire in nothing flat so don't turn your back on it. I always have a Lid that will fit over any hot oil pan just in case. Over the years and mostly at the restaurant I have use a lid over a burning oil pot many times. Turn the fire off first and approach low and make sure the lid covers the entire pot the first time. My brother-in-law burned a deck down frying a turkey :rofl:
I mean, there’s really only one way I knew the temperature… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I keep a close eye on everything :rofl::rofl:I’m not a noob :doh::rofl::rofl:

Back