1722015595096.gif

Nope, I’m water and paper towels….
View attachment 1696400
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Me too, but I was having a small germ issue and saw on the container directions for germination. I add 3ml of Ful-Power to 11oz of r/o, and it was like jet fuel. I have a gallon of it I wasn't using so I was using for germinating. Every get a chance try it out especially if you have some older beans.
:pass:

We wouldn´t scam anyone as we never withdraw, we grow and invest it all so we can grow even more - That is a fact and you have my word on it. Want to join? Step in early and have a lot of shares to start with - for a fair price. :love:
1722016967721.gif
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Hey All!

I was an active member back in 2021, but I haven't been on the forums since before the domain name switch.

Now, either I can't remember the email I used for my original account, or the 'recover password' option no longer works for old inactive .net accounts.

Before I bother a mod, anyone know the situation? Am I just forgetting my original email, or would a mod need to manually reset my original account, etc?

Glad to be back!

Hey All!

I was an active member back in 2021, but I haven't been on the forums since before the domain name switch.

Now, either I can't remember the email I used for my original account, or the 'recover password' option no longer works for old inactive .net accounts.

Before I bother a mod, anyone know the situation? Am I just forgetting my original email, or would a mod need to manually reset my original account, etc?

Glad to be back!
Welcome back my friend :bighug: :pass: I reported your post so the right folks see it :thumbsup:

Back