Speaking of sauce, if you were making spaghetti sauce for yourself and 2 guests and looking to get a real strong buzz approximately how much bud would you use?
Again, it realy depends on the strength of your weed and each person's tolerance.

If you do a google search for Cannabis Dosage Calculator, (there are lots) that will give you a starting point. And you will probably find recipes while you are at it.

A friend of mine gets completely blasted with jyst 10mg of THC, while I begin at 25- 30mg and I can go as high as 100mg in a single dose. Some people can take even more, so if you are feeding 3 people there's a chance that one will green-out or one won't feel a thing.

Also you might get better control and more even distribution if you make oil or butter or tincture first, AND incorporating lecithin can make the the THC more potent.

Please do a search within AFN. there are lots of discussions about working with edibles. Most of this info, and more, is already here!

Last edited:
Had PT yesterday. I like the lady. Tired today from it. Thanks for askin bud :pass:
Great, Pinky.
Glad you like the physiotherapist. Makes a difference IMO

Mine physio just added Kinesiology. The kinesiology is also a nice woman. Young and cute....I better not get distracted!

Remember I am married AND more than 40 years older than her

Had PT yesterday. I like the lady.
Things are looking up for you then!!! Your luck is turning my friend :d5:

I mean….. think about it. You could have gotten someone more along these lines….
1721750925750.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Back