So I just found out that the surgeon that I'm on a 12 week waiting list for an assessment for, had a fall off a ladder at home and suffered a couple of brain bleeds. Tje hospital is down to 2 surgeons and I have no idea how long this will take. Meanwhile the bone on bone pain is getting intolerable and my kneecap keeps dislocating. I have booked a telephone appointment with my family doc to get referred somewhere else. It looks like it will be a long sore summer.........it;s just about time for me to have some "Good" Luck

Argon dabs are less than recommended….

View attachment 1695530
:rofl: :rofl: :lildab:
That’s why I had to get my normal dabs in first :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1721664669006.gif

So I just found out that the surgeon that I'm on a 12 week waiting list for an assessment for, had a fall off a ladder at home and suffered a couple of brain bleeds. Tje hospital is down to 2 surgeons and I have no idea how long this will take. Meanwhile the bone on bone pain is getting intolerable and my kneecap keeps dislocating. I have booked a telephone appointment with my family doc to get referred somewhere else. It looks like it will be a long sore summer.........it;s just about time for me to have some "Good" Luck
:bighug: :meds: :lildab:

Dabs…..dabs should help…somewhere between a little and a lot, depending on factors and what not..:karmacloud::weed:

……plus, I heard there’s a small bit of good luck behind every 15th dab….. so journey well:lildab::lildab::lildab::lildab:

Back