I've been in the hospital for a week. Out of ICU now at least. I got sepsis from a routine colonoscopy. It's a blood infection by e.Coli bacteria. I'm sure my plants are toast, but there was nothing I could do.

Sorry to hear @Mara Cachafa :karmacloud:. With sepsis the last thing you are going to be worrying about would be the girls.

Glad you are home. :bighug:

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, Dabs onboard.

I took my sister to the doctor's office today. I used Ms. MOG's car as it is the newest and most comfortable for my sister. Ms. MOG used the Elantra that is a 5 speed stick. She can drive a stick - mostly :haha: . The clutch is new so really no worries! The thing is I was talking to her about how she got along with the clutch said said fine! I don't know how the conversation turned to the radio that I believed did not work since I took the dash apart to fix an AC switch 2 years ago. I thought I left the power unplugged and not willing to pull the dash all apart just for the radio - no. So Ms. MOG tells me the radio works fine :confused1:. I admit I have not even tried in more than a year to turn it on, maybe the knob was not on all the way or something when I tried so long ago. The radio works fine.

Does Dude want to hunt those birds?

I've been in the hospital for a week. Out of ICU now at least. I got sepsis from a routine colonoscopy. It's a blood infection by e.Coli bacteria. I'm sure my plants are toast, but there was nothing I could do.
WOW, glad your getting better!

IMG_2604.jpeg
:headbang:

Mephistoreoz Infused MCT......
Screenshot_2024-07-19-17-31-39-707.jpg

I highly recommend this machine, it's top notch. If you didn't know it already, TrueHerb is a sister company of Rosineer/DulyTek. Completely made in the USA! You can find it here:

For my AFN friends, use code 5665879 to save 20% on your order.
:d5:

:yoinks: :karmacloud: :meds: :pighug: ppp

Sorry to hear @Mara Cachafa :karmacloud:. With sepsis the last thing you are going to be worrying about would be the girls.

Glad you are home. :bighug:

he didn't say he was actually home, jus out of icu.....jus sayin ;) ppp

fuckin showoff :nono: ppp

Back