cool-cat-chilling.gif
. Been out for dinner........ well...our local tapas bar...

4 small dishes to share....2 big red wines for hubby..2 Fanta orange for me....and the dearest individual thing on our bill was the Fanta...:biggrin:

They had ashtrays on the outside tables...:vibe:..... there has been a total ban on smoking since COVID started... deep joy....

@420Forever :bighug: ...you tied up with 4th July celebrations tomorrow....:bday1::bday1::bday1:

Do you need me to pull a double shift.........?....:pass:

nah, it'z jus another day to me, lol....a day i'm alwayz glad is over when it is, cuz Gracie def don't like fireworkz :nono: we've actually got rain forecast for tomorrow tho, so there might not be anything happenin either way, we'll see :shrug: ppp

nah, it'z jus another day to me, lol....a day i'm alwayz glad is over when it is, cuz Gracie def don't like fireworkz :nono: we've actually got rain forecast for tomorrow tho, so there might not be anything happenin either way, we'll see :shrug: ppp

Aw Bugger... yeah our two are the same with fireworks...makes celebration days a pain in the arse........:headbang:....

Aw Bugger... yeah our two are the same with fireworks...makes celebration days a pain in the arse........:headbang:....

Gracie don't like thunder either :nono: as far as fireworkz, if they're some distance away, she'z ok with it, but anywhere close is a no-go :nono: ppp

Back