Got me a sugar free chocolate pudding :baked::bighug::biggrin:
I got some unsweetened iced tea! Had to be a real ornery bastard to get it, but success is success. Hope I am home tomorrow. I am gonna fall asleep now until the vampire comes by for another blood sample....

20240715210745_IMG_0721~2.JPG

You know I am long overdue a medal for growing the cheapest bud on site....?... :biggrin:

1721116390014.png

Do I get another one for growing the Most adult females in a 3ft x 3ft grow area........?......:pass:

Is anyone growing more...?....

Or do I have to wait for next round...?...:eyebrows:

20240715210820_IMG_0723.JPG

I got some unsweetened iced tea! Had to be a real ornery bastard to get it, but success is success. Hope I am home tomorrow. I am gonna fall asleep now until the vampire comes by for another blood sample....

Good luck @Mike20132 ....:yeah:...top tip..... they can take a blood sample while you sleep........:snooze:...it still circulates.........

:bighug:. I hope you get some sleep......:pighug:

View attachment 1694409

You know I am long overdue a medal for growing the cheapest bud on site....?... :biggrin:

View attachment 1694410

Do I get another one for growing the Most adult females in a 3ft x 3ft grow area........?......:pass:

Is anyone growing more...?....

Or do I have to wait for next round...?...:eyebrows:

View attachment 1694411

Good luck @Mike20132 ....:yeah:...top tip..... they can take a blood sample while you sleep........:snooze:...it still circulates.........

:bighug:. I hope you get some sleep......:pighug:
I let them know..... they didn't seem too receptive.... nini mossy

Back