Laughing Hyena Lil Stick rosin 18% on the first press :headbang: :pass:

IMG_0527.jpeg
IMG_0528.jpeg
IMG_0529.jpeg

Judging by how much effort they put into the national anthem, you should save your $ :nono:
Bro i thought maybe i smoked too much before turning it on but that chick was so outta key i had to rewind to see the start so i could hear who singer was! No idea how they have 4 grammy nominations but i know why they apparently didn’t win! :haha::crying:

@JP1 I didn’t know tickets weren’t sold out until i got home from buying this today! ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I got a 20% off coupon when i signed up for rally house email club thing so figured i should take the plunge while i could get $35 off price! I may go exchange it for a blue one or one of the gold outlined championship ones but they only had Jonah Heim or 2 Semien but both were size small for his! And I don’t want to spend that much on a player who may be gone in a year or 2!

@JP1 I didn’t know tickets weren’t sold out until i got home from buying this today! ;)
View attachment 1694377View attachment 1694378View attachment 1694379

I got a 20% off coupon when i signed up for rally house email club thing so figured i should take the plunge while i could get $35 off price! I may go exchange it for a blue one or one of the gold outlined championship ones but they only had Jonah Heim or 2 Semien but both were size small for his! And I don’t want to spend that much on a player who may be gone in a year or 2!
So not a degrom?

I was gonna get a new Mavs jersey too but they said they don’t sell them cuz of something in the contract (Luka’s but he made it seem like its a package deal) to where you have to sell the player’s signature shoes if u wanna sell the jerseys too and they don’t sell shoes period so had tons of jerseys but no Mavs ones! Said only 1 they carry (but were sold out of) is an old school Dirk jersey! :shrug:

Back