3 days around Madrid, high speed train to "Barthelona" 3-4 days there hangin with Mossy, fly to wherever you're from in Italy. I'm guessing around Naples. Hang there for a couple of days, and Rome for a couple!

Of course the sky's the limit, but much cheaper than you think! Especially with you flying out of JFK or Newark. I spent more last week goin to the OBX than I do in Spain/Italy for two weeks living like a king!

3 days around Madrid, high speed train to "Barthelona" 3-4 days there hangin with Mossy, fly to wherever you're from in Italy. I'm guessing around Naples. Hang there for a couple of days, and Rome for a couple!

Of course the sky's the limit, but much cheaper than you think! Especially with you flying out of JFK or Newark. I spent more last week goin to the OBX than I do in Spain/Italy for two weeks living like a king!
Sounds like fun!

Watching the recent Planet of the Apes movies.

May have eaten more of those mushrooms.
I have seen 3 of the new ones but not the most recent as i am too cheap to spend $25 or more to rent it at home! ;) :rofl:

We shall not speak of the Mark Wahlberg version! :haha::crying:

No...:footy:,... footie is footie......

I'm gonna bust his chops about the food.......:crying:.....at least we wouldn't dip a cheese toastie in tomato soup......

View attachment 1694067
1720997557990.gif

Back