Well i am officially donezo for today! I only take them on rare occasions my back is just wore out but after loading the car to get my mom to the farmers market (we had to leave for the place at 7am) and then unloading there to set her up and then breaking it back down at noon in the heat and unloading at the house i had to take a dilaudid! Nice tho not taking em hardly ever they actually work now! Back when i did opiates all day everyday they didn’t help with pain relief anymore just kept me from going into withdrawal and i refuse to ever go thru that again! Oh and if i hadn’t mentioned it before my mom takes like 25 totes filled with pint and quart jars of pickles and salsa cuz she actually sells way more of that then she does her jams and jellies! It takes us 2 trips to get it all there most times and every time if we gotta take the tent cuz its outdoors!

Actually celebrating today.. I finally got working something that will hopefully make me some money. Essentially it is a turn-key hospital-grade medical image management system.

This is a shot of the Veterinary version:

2024-07-13 15_26_44-.png

Actually celebrating today.. I finally got working something that will hopefully make me some money. Essentially it is a turn-key hospital-grade medical image management system.

This is a shot of the Veterinary version:

View attachment 1693854

lookz like he'z got shroomz growin in his belly :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, Dabs maybe later?

The news is saying the heat wave is over, what did they do walk over to their thermostat and turn it down?

I don't think any of these qualify as a "cool" day!

2024-07-13_12-30-57.jpg

Lunch time having some grilled cheese and tomato soup. How bout everyone else?
I gathered all of the stuff to cook stir fry last night but it was just too hot to eat. I had breakfast this morning and may not eat til late tonight.

Glad to see your getting some nutrition!

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, Dabs maybe later?

The news is saying the heat wave is over, what did they do walk over to their thermostat and turn it down?

I don't think any of these qualify as a "cool" day!

View attachment 1693855

I gathered all of the stuff to cook stir fry last night but it was just too hot to eat. I had breakfast this morning and may not eat til late tonight.

Glad to see your getting some nutrition!
Sweater weather, for sure

Back