no buffet today....had a buzy week & didn't get a list made up, lol :doh: ...but here'z ur Caturday dose of vitamin E....happee Caturday & Up The Ironz! :kitty: :headbang: ppp

20240712_173511.jpg

What’s a matter? All those people inside your place give you Covid or sumthin? :haha: :pass:

first half of the week was spent prepping for the party....second half was spent recouping from it :rofl: :whew: i mean, such thingz do sap ur strength when ur 474 in dog yearz ya know :rolleyes2: ppp

first half of the week was spent prepping for the party....second half was spent recouping from it :rofl: :whew: i mean, such thingz do sap ur strength when ur 474 in dog yearz ya know :rolleyes2: ppp
If you make it to 710 I say you kick the joints and start dabbing :lildab: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It’s probably doable considering the preservative laden food you consume :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:plus you get plenty of formaldehyde from the cigarettes, so you’re preserving from multiple angles…:haha::pass:also, mickeyz :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back