Mornin' Frank.

Any tips on some cheap but quality seeds that produces uniformed plants. Autoflowers is preferred. 🙂🇨🇦

I know @Jean-O has quality cheap genetics. Wife and I love the Voodoo. Unsure about uniformity, but I'd guess you want something bred deep? There's some IBL and F5s in the autoflower catalog. The 3 packs are actually 4-5 seeds. There's an afn coupon code too, think it's afn10

Mornin' Frank.

I know @Jean-O has quality cheap genetics. Wife and I love the Voodoo. Unsure about uniformity, but I'd guess you want something bred deep? There's some IBL and F5s in the autoflower catalog. The 3 packs are actually 4-5 seeds. There's an afn coupon code too, think it's afn10
:yeahthat: The Root Beer Float is FIRE!!!

Mornin' Frank.

Hi, will definitely check out his gear and i´m very thankfull for your tip, Ive seen some of his plants and they are what i can remember of good quality, but i´m unfamiliar with the strains themselfes so i´m heading over there right after im finished to checked out this site for some amazing grows.

Who let me eat mushrooms last night and smoke all that weed?

Woke up to all my dogs in the bed with me, with The Doors playing on amazon music, potato chips all over the floor, and a half eaten jar of nutella on the table.

Woke up to all my dogs in the bed with me, with The Doors playing on amazon music, potato chips all over the floor, and a half eaten jar of nutella on the table.
Sounds like it was a good time! I usually wake up alone, hungry and silence… after mushrooms and weed that is lol

1000023647.gif

Back