Buddy of mine sent me some mushrooms, about a quarter ounce. It's just ONE, BIG, MUSHROOM. It's HUGE! It's like holding a big fat ****. I almost feel naughty holding it. Like I should buy it a drink. Or like, maybe it needs to buy me a drink.
I got a quarter ounce of bluey v’s and it was same thing 1 ginormous stem and a tiny cap on it! Threshers were also bug but not as big!

That is a big one, I think I have some about that size shrink wrapped.
View attachment 1693738

I found Ms. Potato Head's lips this morning no sign of her though.

View attachment 1693737
Upon further inspection, I don't think that belongs to Mrs Potatohead at all. Possibly Mr Potatohead's sidepiece :shrug:
Screenshot_20240712-184132.png
Screenshot_20240712-184602.png

@Hotfire

Straight :hothot:

image.jpg

They didn’t have the skyview ones yet! This one is indeed like a blue raspberry jolly rancher! Little bit of sour on the inhale and blue raspberry on the exhale! :headbang:

0E5D9C5F-3263-447E-8E9F-C5A6C59770EA.jpeg

Like the 5th time i have seem this McLaren at kroger but this time the dude came inside vs going to the sports acupuncture place! Was a young black dude in his mid 20’s but i was too shy too ask if he’s on the cowboys and i just didn’t recognize him! U gotta have big bank to afford and then actually acquire one of these things!

Good evening and happy 420 Friday.
Green Dragon flights are in the upper stratospheric dosage this evening. And the Super Nurdz cart is a slapper.:jointman::jointman:

We grabbed some takeout from that date spot. Wifey went with these ultimate nachos
IMG_0204.jpeg

And I went with a steak burrito they slathered with green salsa and chorizo.
IMG_0205.jpeg

Food coma step one…mash this into my face unit, wash it down with some suds…
Be well Amigas Y Amigos:hippy:

Back