1727554107110.gif

The chimp tongues in the show “chimp crazy” creeped me out….. I don’t know why I was surprised that they have the same tongue as us…. But it was a real WTF moment!!! Coulda been the dabs, too I guess… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:
I was surprised that ladies lips were bigger then the chimps! :yoinks::haha::crying:

So by now what i am 101% sure is the herijuana plant that hermed on me years ago an we just harvested from a 15yr old seed, is absolutely tasty and super smooth. Its only a couple weeks on the cure but the taste has gotten so complex, very creamy and gassy, with huge notes of pines cones and flowers, undertones of savory meat followed with a minty end of exhale. Lots of expansion and it is a bell ringer! Very “sativa” high in the beginning that feels like motivation at first and then the body high hits and watching cartoons or playing video games seems more appropriate. Huge munchies to follow. There was a reason i grew this strain so many times. Its exactly how i remember, except even more flavor if thats even possible. It was a favorite among friends then, and already its turning into a favorite again! Too bad we only got 1.75oz from it , but its something special, and will treated as such and shared with the most special peoole in my life. Thanks for listening to me rant ❤️🙏🌱

Back