Status
Not open for further replies.
Status today! We are essentially trapped in our area. Roads washed out or impassable due to water. Power is on though… but just up from me about 1/2 mile there is a hole in the rd that’ll swallow a car just at the bridge!
That just means you can get wild today, since the cops can’t get to you… :thumbsup: :headbang: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Status today! We are essentially trapped in our area. Roads washed out or impassable due to water. Power is on though… but just up from me about 1/2 mile there is a hole in the rd that’ll swallow a car just at the bridge!

Stay safe bro I guess we got lucky tornadoes hit to the west near buffalo but we didn’t get much here some wind and rain but not what was predicted :pass::goodluck:

Morning Kittens. Not too warm but muggy as hell from all the rain we been having. Started the harvest yesterday, 3 down and I gotta bake the soil...damn Mos bits didn't do much against the gnats this time.

Morning Kittens. Not too warm but muggy as ell from all the rain we been having. Started the harvest yesterday, 3 down and I gotta bake the soil...damn Mos bits didn't do much against the gnats this time.

Morning Bill FWIW I haven’t used or needed mosquito bits since using pot poppers and/or gnatrol organic BTI

Morning Bill FWIW I haven’t used or needed mosquito bits since using pot poppers and/or gnatrol organic BTI
Had no problem last year during my reuse experiment cause I baked the soil mix right at the start....not one damn gnat all year. New soil this year so new bugs as well.

Stay safe bro I guess we got lucky tornadoes hit to the west near buffalo but we didn’t get much here some wind and rain but not what was predicted :pass::goodluck:
Yeah, I think our area got about 90% of the rainfall. Bridge up the rd is washed out on both sides… bridge is still there though. And down the rd about a mile, water is still flowing across and one lane at the corner is gone. Small tornado (not confirmed by state) hit 1.5 miles from house. Trees and wires down. If you know our area you can make it some places… but essentially stuck in my area. Emergency vehicles only. A DPW truck crossed a small bridge this am only to have that bridge collapse just after crossing. Gonna be a few til everything is back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back