Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs just pressed some Lil'Lamb :lildab: .

Not caught up yet but have a chore to tend to.

IMG_20240926_161721955.jpg
IMG_20240926_163520405.jpg

Chili Verde w/tomato, bean dip, chips, and buttered chick pea tortillas.

Breakfast today.
Sausage, egg, zoodles, nectarine and Blueberry Scone from the GF Bakery. Espresso of African beans roasted fullcity+ (needed 10 seconds longer on the roast. I mist it by | | that much!). Very good though.

IMG_20240927_085245809.jpg

Great start to the day...... :pass: ...I'm coffee and jointing up to go feed the chickens and ducks...

They like a bit of iceberg lettuce and fresh water in the mornings......:headbang:
I missed feeding the barnyard animals for almost 1 minute. Then I remembered farm life - did I ever mention how lazy I have become........... :haha:
:crying:-- you'll be poofed to hear that she got th' rack today! ... she made a pile actually, and hers buds filled in more solidly than I expected...
Interesting aroma, like sweet turpentine + hardwoods + incense... maybe it's me but she smells "Asian"- 😍:wiz:
I am envious, I cannot remember the last time I had that combination in a sati, it makes me think of Thai Stick.

Mornin' #stoners. #HappyFriday

Looks like I stunted the shit out of my ladies and they're already starting to flower... at least I won't need the gallon jars for these... :lol: :pass:

View attachment 1709199
They may still grow bigger with the stretch, feed veg nutrients, turn on as much red light as you can and turn off any blue you can. run your lights 18/6 with as much power as you can muster without getting the room too hot or dry. Good Luck.

OK, pain started peaking so took another half. Waiting on the ease to start in, then get the last of the laundry out of the dryer, start some iced tea on the stove and go lay down.

Welp…. Got the first four planted…
IMG_3231.jpeg

This is just the first round…. Eventually there will be other plants, and all mulch out to in front of the roses…. I’m just trying to get trees in so they can get established over the winter and be ready for spring…. :pass:

Back