Thanks dude! I sure hope so im not sure. Definitely having a lot less of those can't even open my eyes days. How are you doin ?
From my observations you seem better and have a pretty positive attitude which will help heal you faster. Im doing alright. Got some things I need to work on. Plants are ok. Havent had the beat luck lately. Been hanging out with a women that Im starting to kinda like. Im excited about that. Hopefully we end up dating. I asked her about it and said she she havent thought about it. That kinda sucked to hear.

hospital, yes, no problems there. That's ticker related anyways. Wife's meds got a little off which exacerbated her early on-onset and much hilarity ensued at the beginning of the month. Finally got her Dr to listen to me and her daughter and do a good evaluation, adjusted some med dosing and all has been good for a week so far.
While that's going on, I picked up some kinda bug that I'm mostly over but still weak, coughing up yellow stuff. Got appntmnt on the 1st to get checked out. ( took 3 covid tests and all were negative )
On top of that the Aleeve seems to have stopped being effective for my back pain so todeay I finally broke down and got half a perc from the wife and I'm taking it easy, but I'm actually able to do things like laundry, dishes , cleaning without the pain being the only thing I can think of......
So, nothing but fun.

Gawd.... you've had a right plate full.... :pighug: ...no wonder you have been quiet.......:bighug:....

Better not offer you a coffee then...?.....

View attachment 1709186

Did you notice @Waira in the staffroom......?...View attachment 1709187

He's going on toilet cleaning duties for a month........ :headbang: ...so you can ditch the marigolds......:pass:
RIP Maggie Smith :pass:

Monarch.JPG

Back