Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :bighug:We're good...but what about you......?......... :pass: .... you haven't really recovered from your spell in hospital.....:coffee2:
hospital, yes, no problems there. That's ticker related anyways. Wife's meds got a little off which exacerbated her early on-onset and much hilarity ensued at the beginning of the month. Finally got her Dr to listen to me and her daughter and do a good evaluation, adjusted some med dosing and all has been good for a week so far.
While that's going on, I picked up some kinda bug that I'm mostly over but still weak, coughing up yellow stuff. Got appntmnt on the 1st to get checked out. ( took 3 covid tests and all were negative )
On top of that the Aleeve seems to have stopped being effective for my back pain so todeay I finally broke down and got half a perc from the wife and I'm taking it easy, but I'm actually able to do things like laundry, dishes , cleaning without the pain being the only thing I can think of......
So, nothing but fun.

IMG_20240927_093130363_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240927_093200970.jpg

Science & Health

How Marijuana Is Handled After Harvest Matters For Preserving Terpenes And Trichomes, Research Shows​

Good read
---benefits of "Cannatrol" @Frankthetank and others who own this device.

@WildBill @Antonio_DutchPassion

I know you two have been discussing the Cannatrol…. So you might be interested in the above article…..

Back