Status
Not open for further replies.
MUCH better in the tent today

SmartSelect_20240710-221157_Govee Home.jpg

The peak must have been during supper prep, but 27-28 most of the day.

Ey im back. Been having site problems all day.

Theyre tryna get me home by the weekend. Just got to get all the equipment, bed, chain lift, wheelchair. Continue antibiotics and wait

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ...... are you going to get any help when you get home...?...:pass:

Guessing you aren't well enough to be looking after yourself.

Sitting in the morning.............sea fret...........no hurry to water this morning.....:watering:... everything is............ Moist...........

20240710195338_IMG_0583~2.JPG

20240710195448_IMG_0589 (1).JPG

20240710195510_IMG_0590 (1)~2.JPG

Morning inspection done...he gave me the okay for another cup of coffee........

200w (9).gif

Insurance will pay for a nurse once a week and hopefully a short therapy a couple times a week

Wow...that is generous of them.... :pighug: ... here's hoping you don't need to pee..crap or eat more than once a week then....:shrug:

Got any friends or family you can call on to help....?

Problem is aunt hates him. Won't let him in the house.

Tell your Aunt that you can't wipe your own arse...And the antibiotics are making you poop every hour.... :biggrin: ... apologise in advance...

She might like your friend more.......:yeah:..if she thinks about it.......:pass:

Broski, that's your personal rate for custom work? That is awesome. Congrats on making it.

Workmen, craftsmen, and true artists deserve it. I've seen some of the welding work you post. That is an earned skill.

PS - let me know when you get that first Lambo.

Nah that’s shop rate I don’t do shade tree work unless it’s for family or personal so then it’s free

Nah that’s shop rate I don’t do shade tree work unless it’s for family or personal so then it’s free

Oooops...just past #HighNoon @Lil Dab ....... :bighug: ...can I interest you in a slice of pizza...?....:chef:.. brunch time here....

Exactly.... I guess ean I got one guy. My guard dog, he agreed to help. Problem is aunt hates him. Won't let him in the house. Hopefully it works.
There's a program where your aunt can get paid for taking care of you. My neighbor used to get paid to take care of his wife when she was disabled :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back