Welp…. I figured if I’m going to convince myself to finally live somewhere for good, I better get busy working on making the backyard someplace I don’t mind being… so I ordered a bunch of privacy trees to get started… :headbang:

This is after two and a half weeks of intense thought on the matter, plus looking at houses in various locations around the country on Zillow :doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

This morning's espresso was so good, 4 days off the roast Brazil/El Salvador roasted fullcity+.
IMG_20240923_101238415.jpg

IMG_20240923_100110558.jpg

Pan seared scallops and shrimp over last night's mushroom pasta with asparagus.

Mornin' #stoners

I went a little crazy this morning and stripped half my plants...

View attachment 1708541
I think this is a good move. High stress events can lead to premium crops. You know what doesn't kill you makes you stronger theory. Did you get that RH up yet? I have essentially a mini swamp cooler in my tent. I converted it from this:

ScreenHunter_246 Jan. 28 22.20.jpg

I added a pump and water dripper ring, took out the controls and hooked up an Inkbird controller and a float valve to the water supply.
IMG_20240923_123314645.jpg

It takes a lot to raise the RH when the plants are small.

No...he hasn't been up to it yet.....but he had a slice of toast this morning..and a spoonful of salad rusa this afternoon..and enjoyed them.

Baby steps......,.....then I'll force feed him homemade chicken soup for a week.........:vibe:
Mushroom soup is good for you too. I have them in my chicken soup also but it is not the same!
Put it in the toilet and pull down on the handle! ;) :d5: :rofl:
Been single long @Fermented_Fruitz ? My plumbing wouldn't like this either. That said I suppose it would work, at least for one flush :rofl:

Back