Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered another 3 pounds of Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop 1-part. All they had in stock was bags that got clumped from humidity because they took too long to seal the bags, for $1 a bag, plus $8 shipping. That's pennies per plant from seed to harvest, enough to grow a dozen plants or so. The bale of coco was $15 and change. That suits my cheapskate ass.

Speaking of ass, today is colonoscopy prep day for me. Sipping 1/2 gallon of Miralax and staying close to the shitter. No solid food 'til tomorrow evening. I should have just said "No more colonoscopies, thanks anyway!"
Good luck with it Mara, I hope it goes well, and that you find that you are clean. Not a lot of fun, but the information can be important. :pighug:

I ordered another 3 pounds of Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop 1-part. All they had in stock was bags that got clumped from humidity because they took too long to seal the bags, for $1 a bag, plus $8 shipping. That's pennies per plant from seed to harvest, enough to grow a dozen plants or so. The bale of coco was $15 and change. That suits my cheapskate ass.

Speaking of ass, today is colonoscopy prep day for me. Sipping 1/2 gallon of Miralax and staying close to the shitter. No solid food 'til tomorrow evening. I should have just said "No more colonoscopies, thanks anyway!"
Have fun cleaning out. For the first time ever, they sent me home with one of those at home kits.

Yeah I get that kind of hard to drill a slanted hole in 11ga aluminum and I’m be modest at 11ga it’s probably more the 14-16ga is so thin you only get a couple thread and you run the risk of damaging the piece in the vises. That’s why you take your very precise time and mark it out perfect then prick pinch the holes.

But either way if it’s that precise you better buy the correct one cause at 95$ a hr that light it going to get expensive fast :toke:
Thats not just aluminum tho! This is the backside broceephus! ;)
image.jpg

And its pretty thick!
image.jpg

Prime example of the airport by me! Military jets getting ready to take off followed closely by some rich fuck in their private jet! Also have little cesna’s and huge amazon/fedex jets landing!
86D11473-A6BB-4440-AE98-84D0DC6A5217.jpeg
1EB4134C-CAD3-4D09-8A4E-130C1B2E7652.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back