These are the clips i got. Pretty easy to use, there just has to be enough space between nodes or they dont fit. I can find a place for them, itll be nice not to have to dodge wires when watering.
IMG_1829.jpeg

These are the clips i got. Pretty easy to use, there just has to be enough space between nodes or they dont fit. I can find a place for them, itll be nice not to have to dodge wires when watering.View attachment 1707647
If i can use these and only have one wire for tying the top down that would be great! Well see how they go, but if they work ill have to stock up!

This Bruce Banner Auto I'm growing from Dutch seed bank is the most fun plant I have ever grown. Kept me on my toes constantly. Looking forwards to see what home stretch brings now we on full nutes, full light and full flower. I don't know how to do those emojis you guys got. But yeah. One of those where he reaches a joint.

This Bruce Banner Auto I'm growing from Dutch seed bank is the most fun plant I have ever grown. Kept me on my toes constantly. Looking forwards to see what home stretch brings now we on full nutes, full light and full flower. I don't know how to do those emojis you guys got. But yeah. One of those where he reaches a joint.

:pass:

Back