Like static, like an asshole lockdown. Tighter than uncle Scrooge.

Screenshot_20240918-094214.png

They've got a Special for bumholes....:yeah:... #JustSayin

Thinner shaft..less Pucker......

:crying::crying::crying:

#HappyWednesday
200w (3).gif

Good morning @Mossy. Hopefully you have a nice cup of coffee and an amazingly symmetrical joint :pass:

Morning @Cerebral Goo :bighug: .. late for you...?...

I'm showered... waiting for a phonecall to see if I can pick hubby up from hospital today...:pass:... Pfft... scratch that... he's just phoned to say not today.....:doh:....

ok, that'z jus plain weird 🤨 i jus stepped outside to check out the full harvest moon, and yup, it'z up there, in a nice cloudless sky, BUT, there'z a big dark spot right across the top of it....my phone don't take good nite picz at all, so don't have picz, but is anybody else seein this-?? this is fuckin weird :eek1: ppp

edit: ah, wait a minute....there'z also a partial lunar eclipse tonite, izn't there....that'z probly what it is.................ok, nvm :rolleyes2: .......but man, i was def trippin for a min there :rofl: :doh:
i saw that also.. near the top of the moon.. i thought it was a cloud.. oddly shaped unlike any eclipse ive seen ... hmm

Morning @Cerebral Goo :bighug: .. late for you...?...

I'm showered... waiting for a phonecall to see if I can pick hubby up from hospital today...:pass:... Pfft... scratch that... he's just phoned to say not today.....:doh:....

That doesn't sound good for hubby! Didn't see where you posted anything about him being in there. Hope he's ok!!!

Yes, late for me during the week, but can't sleep from my hospital visit. Super sore and slept a lot today. Rainy here, so good day for it. Staring at the cats staring back at me....

im guessing the shadow was hitting a big crater or a huge chunk of the moon fell off and is hurtling towards Earth in which case I better smoke as much as I can and its been nice knowing you all :eek2: :smokeit:

Quick...light up...just incase.........:smokeout:...

That doesn't sound good for hubby! Didn't see where you posted anything about him being in there. Hope he's ok!!!

Yes, late for me during the week, but can't sleep from my hospital visit. Super sore and slept a lot today. Rainy here, so good day for it. Staring at the cats staring back at me....

We did the two wheeled drive to A&E with him Sunday night... :pass: ... because they couldn't stop his pain they couldn't rule out a heart attack..so they kept him in... angioplasty Monday morning said not his heart...
Exploratative surgery Monday night said gallbladder...and they removed an infected bile duct....so I'm guessing he is feeling about as rough as you are. :pighug:..he says he's got holes and lumps all over his belly..and drains still in.

They told him if he walked and ate on Tuesday...they would let him out today...but Google said a. 5 day stay... I'm guessing that is going to be nearer the mark...

Disappointing..but not worrying. I hope you both feel better soon.....:bighug:

Last edited:
Back