This will be @PinkyNotTheBrain in no time! ;) :d5::rofl:

1726419284037.gif

Had another big ass market this morning! Bout to have to leave to go help pack and load everything up! :thumbsup::oops1:

9AAF743C-12B3-4ED3-B382-D2FBB2A994B9.jpeg
C7B22896-977A-429E-84E7-E0EBC9D00D03.jpeg

I don’t eat barbecue so I haven’t looked into it but i know the LED sign in the parking lot has had that dude from YouTube etc called “Meat Church” advertised on the sign so not sure if he has some kind of truck there selling his stuff! Need to see if his business selling barbecue has a different name then his YouTube channel! I know that dude is like the official barbecue of the Dallas cowboys whatever that means! Hurtado holds that title with the Rangers and they have stands in the stadium selling it so not sure if similar situation!

Had another big ass market this morning! Bout to have to leave to go help pack and load everything up! :thumbsup::oops1:

View attachment 1707287View attachment 1707288

I don’t eat barbecue so I haven’t looked into it but i know the LED sign in the parking lot has had that dude from YouTube etc called “Meat Church” advertised on the sign so not sure if he has some kind of truck there selling his stuff! Need to see if his business selling barbecue has a different name then his YouTube channel! I know that dude is like the official barbecue of the Dallas cowboys whatever that means! Hurtado holds that title with the Rangers and they have stands in the stadium selling it so not sure if similar situation!
Usually the food trucks have other stuff made with the bbq meat (pulled pork nachos, brisket tacos etc)….that you might dig :pass:

Back