Yo @Lil Dab
I modified your recipe slightly….. I added a koolaid packet (same flavor as the jello) to juice up the flavor a bit….just the packet, no extra sugar….unless you’re into that sorta thing…. :rofl: :lildab:

I believe that’s the “extract oil” she wrote in the recipe. Thanks though I’ll let her know about that see if I can get her to try it. Can you taste any weed or just the flavoring you used?

Good Morfnoevight All! Espresso Onboard & Dabs consumed!

Protein stack for breakfast.

IMG_20240913_090055102.jpg

I believe that’s the “extract oil” she wrote in the recipe. Thanks though I’ll let her know about that see if I can get her to try it. Can you taste any weed or just the flavoring you used?
Maybe a tiny bit of weed, but not much. I assumed the extract is whatever flavoring oil was used…. I used the koolaid packet because it’s basically flavored citric acid…which I saw lotsa folks adding anyway…like @Fermented_Fruitz for example…..

Anyway, it’s probably more about figuring out which combination of jello/koolaid flavors mix well enough to cover the weed taste.

I made em strong, so the taste is probably inevitable on some level..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Maybe a tiny bit of weed, but not much. I assumed the extract is whatever flavoring oil was used…. I used the koolaid packet because it’s basically flavored citric acid…which I saw lotsa folks adding anyway…like @Fermented_Fruitz for example…..

Anyway, it’s probably more about figuring out which combination of jello/koolaid flavors mix well enough to cover the weed taste.

I made em strong, so the taste is probably inevitable on some level..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Ahh yes that makes sense cause I know she uses citric acid. Ours normally have a slight weed taste too nothing overpowering cause they are pretty strong also:headbang:

Ahh yes that makes sense cause I know she uses citric acid. Ours normally have a slight weed taste too nothing overpowering cause they are pretty strong also:headbang:

I bet if you used a few (or several) koolaid packets, then rolled the finished gummies in sugar you could get pretty close to a Sour Patch Kids situation….. :pass:

Pineapple , blue raspberry n black cherry seems to be the favorites around me. Use juice instead of water and the lorann flavor oils .

Back