Mornin Frank :pass: Does the cannatrol control smells?
There’s a mild smell in the vicinity of the unit for the first day or so….. but not much, unless you open the door. The idea is to keep the temperature cool enough to preserve terpenes….not have them in the air.

The first time I was in Haiti was when my old wooden boat broke down for 2 months in Cap Haitien in 1971. We had left NYC with twin kittens. One was last seen perched on the rail under a full moon, watching the bright specks of phosphorescence from the bow wave as they sped glittering along the side of the hull. The other was not too popular after he decided our closet filled with sacks of rice and flour was a good litter box. People were literally starving in Haiti at the time, wishing somebody in the family could find one of the scarce jobs that paid $1 per day. We needed to get rid of our cat, but we didn't like the hungry way way people on the dock were eying him. We wound up giving him to a missionary family. The Haitians I've know in Miami, NYC, and Buffalo are living the American dream, working hard and taking advantage of the opportunities we Americans don't see or appreciate. They are certainly not eating cats.

There’s a mild smell in the vicinity of the unit for the first day or so….. but not much, unless you open the door. The idea is to keep the temperature cool enough to preserve terpenes….not have them in the air.

Simultaneously trying to talk myself into buying one while talking myself out of buying one :rofl: :wall: Haven't seen any "sales" on them, but that will probably push me over the hump

Haven't been back down to the basement to look yet. The box i have is mostly garbage , except there was a few of Jean Os WTF so that's a good start!
Jean-O's WTF will definitely get you motivated. It will have you sprinting up and down those stairs in no time.

This WTF last year was good for 13 oz of stay-awake bud
WTF.3_day99_ThunderDome-final.jpg
:

Back