Im definitely eating more or at least trying to.
Make sure u don’t eat so much you need your aunt to carry u up and down the stairs! ;)

95804E3B-CD71-4C41-9A40-864E79D1B55E.jpeg
274CB21B-DE44-4F9A-AD4B-AE9D6FC90A92.jpeg
EF4AD81B-33DF-4683-9948-BEF49A7605AC.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

IMG_20240909_102659377.jpg

Idk. It's hard to tell if its certain foods or not that bother me cuz I basically always have some kind of discomfort. I think Im doin better with my blood sugar tho. Im definitely eating more or at least trying to.
This may be redundant and your problems may be way more complex but waiting for the doctors is long and painful. You can get a blood test and stool test to determine if you have a gluten intolerance, it is hard to believe they have not done this already? Have you asked them? The constant pain may be from eating something you are allergic to? There are tests for food allergies but they are expensive. My ins. didn't cover it. The pain you describe is the pain I lived with for years. Cows, Yeast and Gluten and a few oddballs have been eliminated from my diet and for the most part I am well. Sometimes my digestive system just gets pissed off. It has taken years to first learn what the triggers are and eliminate them. Get the tests done if at all possible.

Back