giphy (6).gif

:pass:

1725812522929.gif

I know i mentioned whole thing last weekend with waiting all week to go get a burger from the smash burger truck and it wasn’t there cuz it was moving by my neighborhood! Waited all week to go to the grand opening friday and got there at 6:30 and truck (well its a burger trailer) was sitting there but nobody was there! Came home and did a facebook search to find their page and clicked on the event link for grand opening and had a spot u had to click on for details and it had a notation the event was changed from 9/6-9/7 til 9/13! I don’t have a facebook page to interact with them so my mom went to their actual page and was able to find a story they posted about how the truck got stuck in the mud getting it into the new location its gonna be parked at and it got so muddy they had to postpone event so they could get the truck cleaned before people came! No idea why that takes a week tho! :shrug::cuss::oops1::crying:

1725812431851.gif

My old pH pen says the water is like 8+ so I'm hoping it's the pen 🙏
If it dries, it dies. Keep it wet. I use a few drops of pH 7 solution in the cap.

Rinse it under tapwater after every use!

I calibrate my pen at least weekly. If it still acts up I clean the probes and maybe change batteries.

Hope this helps 🙂

Just remembered an old friend who would say

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching you"

But this guy is a bonafide survivor of mind control experiments.

Back