I know what you mean, seriously considering trying out a bowl trimmer this year. For now i dont have to worry, but trimming 6 plants at a time feels almost like punishment sometimes lol
I'm to OCD for all that. I meticulously pick out the leaves from my buds. They end up looking a bit more haggard but I just want the bud.

Yelp...

maybe-ill-get-a-little-high-towelie.gif

I know what you mean, seriously considering trying out a bowl trimmer this year. For now i dont have to worry, but trimming 6 plants at a time feels almost like punishment sometimes lol
I stopped trimming so meticulously once I started squishing all my buds for rosin….. now I spend an hour or less on large plants, and less than 30 minutes for medium and small plants… :headbang: :lildab:

And then there was one.... ugh, I really dislike trim jail. Finally finished up at 3am. Got a couple bags drying in the tent. It just reinforces the need for heavy defol of the sucker buds to focus energy on the colas.

View attachment 1705576
I used to hate trimming, what used to take me 5-6 hours I can now do in an hour. With my bowl trimmer.

Last edited:
I stopped trimming so meticulously once I started squishing all my buds for rosin….. now I spend an hour or less on large plants, and less than 30 minutes for medium and small plants… :headbang: :lildab:
I like flower so much tho! I absolutely love rosin but i need flower to survive lol! I see alot of presses going uup for sale cheap in my area, thought about getting into the pressing game but i generally enjoy flower more. Maybe one day, but ill need to condition my lungs first haha

Back