Anybody know what happened to Slater?

Morning @DoobieGrows ... :pass: ...he was Out a while...just Life stepping in..then he was back with a new grow and a bucket full of enthusiasm...for a couple of weeks...then Poof....gone again.......:headbang:.... nothing to worry about..as far as we know...:pass:

#AbsentFriends :cheers:

@Azton why the wow 😳?
Morning @DoobieGrows ... :pass: ...he was Out a while...just Life stepping in..then he was back with a new grow and a bucket full of enthusiasm...for a couple of weeks...then Poof....gone again.......:headbang:.... nothing to worry about..as far as we know...:pass:

#AbsentFriends :cheers:
He was fun to talk to. Hopefully he is ok and gets the grow bug soon.

Ive been fimming my sativa autos since I started growing autos 🤷 maybe I get a couple of grams less, but I don't have to rebuild my house on the other hand. Just read online that I absolutely shouldn't be doing that. Maybe I'll try and just bend in the net next time. Well I'm in a indica phase right now.

Do you guys fim your plants?
Nope not with autos. I know some people do it with some success but I would save that type of training for photos.

Same for me yesterday morning. It is a cold with the runny nose. Good day to all who are here.

Pssst @420Forever ....start bleaching the coffee cups......... again.....sigh....

200w (9).gif
. Most of the kids are back at school now......by the end of September... we'll be in Plague season.......:cold:

Feel better soon @Nosias ....:bighug:

10c4282bed966b3d49564568ade6b18b.gif

Back