I had a couple of door‐to‐door sales jobs in my youth. Kirby vaccumes and knife sets.

My god. A stranger knocks on your door with sharp knives and you let him in?

I don't know how or why but I was good at it!

1725679431372.png

If u need to ask that question this device is apparently beyond your skill level! :shrug::haha::crying:

Stoners make excellent salespeople. I have a Kirby, say no more. It refuses to die though, best home vacuum I ever heard about. It was expensive, sure, but to get 20+ years out of a vacuum? I'd buy another if someone came by today.

I can't find where I read about seedlings getting too much light. This is something I just learned about honestly. I have always given them as much light as I could. The issue more being how to get that light onto those little leaves and not burn them with heat of course. New to LEDs though and that witchcraft

I can't find where I read about seedlings getting too much light. This is something I just learned about honestly. I have always given them as much light as I could. The issue more being how to get that light onto those little leaves and not burn them with heat of course. New to LEDs though and that witchcraft
I have some of those pigtail cfl lights i use on seedlings for first week or so!

LEDs won't burn them. You're really just controlling short or tall

As of now I put my seedlings in the tent with the big girls but on the floor where there's shade, distance and higher humidity. They seem to dig. I wouldn't have minded giving them (it actually) more light but it's convenient like this now.

Back