Speaking of seeds….don’t forget about Jeanos kick ass Laborious Day sale….
(BOGO on three packs)

So…. Next grow:
Atlas Gummi Bears
Jeanos:
Citradelic Spice
Kush kush
Hell Hound
Cream Cheese
Grape Cheese
:headbang: :woohoo1:

I’ll start in two groups of three…:lildab:

I'm trying to decide on the rest of mine need to grow some more of the Laughing Hyena seeds. Only one I'm decided on is Russian Queen need to pick 2 more I made a poll in my journal:shrug: :d5::pass:

99Skunks
Dead Skunk = Dead Animal x 99 Skunks
Sowahh Queen = Sowahh (Karma Genetics) x Russian Queen
Lil' Stick 3x Squirrel Tail / Thai Stick (Landrace) x Thai Ryder (World of Seeds) Two main phenos with the Lil' Stick short and busy attributes coming from Wild Thailand Ryder. Narrow leaves and tall come from the photo parent Thai Stick/Squirrel tail.
Biker MOB = Biker Kush (Karma Genetics) x Lil' MOBStar
Northern Berry 3x NorthernBerry (Peak Seeds BC) x Blueberry Auto (Wicked Pissah)
Lebanese Acid
Purple Biker
Sowahh MOB
Skunk MOB
Russian Queen

Any of u folks ever grow Dream Beans? I'm curious about their Pine Curtain strain.

I forget who, but that's a member here, don't think they're active here anymore. They have a facebook group... I tried to join once, but wasn't cool enough. Still salty. :crying:

In case you have not been following my grow thread :naughtystep:I have encountered some germination problems and need a back up plan. I have on hand FB Wedding Cheesecake, FB Orange Sherbet and Mephisto Double Grape. I only need two what would you choose?
Id go double grape, crazy vigorous, gorgeous plant and roll a dice on the FB strains. They are both cosidered some of the best autoflower genetics from different parts of the world! Dont think you can go wrong. Maybe go with one bean of each and pick the first two that germinate, let them decide! Then youll be getting the 2 that want to grow the most lol.

Back