Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 10.24.29 PM.png

Gawd.... :pass: ...I'm bereft having no girls on the patio....:shrug:...I must have gone out 4 or 5 times already to check them...and there is nothing there....sigh....

We Think we know why we had a police crawl past......:pass:...looks like the farmer who came in early had an illegal burn going.

:nono:

He had a field of chopped artichoke tops....hubby says they have been burned.

At 6.30am....still quite dark that would have stood out like a sore thumb...and we are a no-burn zone through to the end of September... severe fire risk....so I can't even whinge about them coming in to check....:pass:

Gawd.... :pass: ...I'm bereft having no girls on the patio....:shrug:...I must have gone out 4 or 5 times already to check them...and there is nothing there....sigh....

We Think we know why we had a police crawl past......:pass:...looks like the farmer who came in early had an illegal burn going.

:nono:

He had a field of chopped artichoke tops....hubby says they have been burned.

At 6.30am....still quite dark that would have stood out like a sore thumb...and we are a no-burn zone through to the end of September... severe fire risk....so I can't even whinge about them coming in to check....:pass:
Is it just luck you had no girls dancing for the Popo?

OMG...:chef:...you wear gauntlets to turn your chops.........:yoinks:...you Big Wuss.................
muttley-very-funny.gif

What's up with your asbestos fingers like the rest of us cooks...?......cough cough....:pass:

Back