Good morning auntie :bighug: not yet, still having dabs and coffee…. Walkies after that :coffee::pass: How are you? What would the police do if they had seen your plants?

I dunno.......?......... :pass: ......and I'm hoping not to find out.............:headbang:... white rabbits white rabbits...:wizzy:.......

I'm Thinking not much..but I've heard stories both ways.....:pass:

IMG_1177.jpeg

Me on any given afternoon. . .

Good morning AFN! Sorry I don’t have food pics or music videos, just another grow question…I know some people will buffer their prebuffered coco “just in case” and I’m wondering if it can be done with CalMag so I don’t have to buy another freaking package? If so can someone give me a ratio?

Good morning AFN! Sorry I don’t have food pics or music videos, just another grow question…I know some people will buffer their prebuffered coco “just in case” and I’m wondering if it can be done with CalMag so I don’t have to buy another freaking package? If so can someone give me a ratio?
Hey man! Check this out, great guide.

I'm still new to coco so I don't wanna steer you wrong on whether to prebuffer again or not but I didn't. My rinse runoff was 350ppm though. Just the hydrate and rinse, so we'll see how it goes!

Back