…… my daily workout consists of 2-3 miles walking, 150 pushups, and 4-6 dog deadlifts into the Jeep, and setting him back down when we get where we’re going…. :rofl:

His fat ass can’t jump that high :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Yeah...low center of gravity dog....same as Gus....needs a bunk up to get in the Jimmy....... :headbang: ... The Princess just steps up........:biggrin:

…… my daily workout consists of 2-3 miles walking, 150 pushups, and 4-6 dog deadlifts into the Jeep, and setting him back down when we get where we’re going…. :rofl:

His fat ass can’t jump that high :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Check out dogs ramps we have one for Nala since her arthritis started getting bad. We leave it on the back porch so she doesn’t have to climb the stairs. Then we also use it for her in the wife’s jeep and getting in and out of camper. She hated it at first now she runs right up it :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the one we have super light weight and easy to transport

So im reading this book… i think things are going well, but i have my doubts lol.
IMG_1411.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out dogs ramps we have one for Nala since her arthritis started getting bad. We leave it on the back porch so she doesn’t have to climb the stairs. Then we also use it for her in the wife’s jeep and getting in and out of camper. She hated it at first now she runs right up it :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the one we have super light weight and easy to transport

I bought Dude a set of dog stairs to help him get on the couch….. he’s never set one paw on those things :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back