Super stoked to find this place, Autoflower Network Awesome!! full of knowledgeable people with tons of experience, cant think of another place id rather be! Thanks in advance for any advice pertaining to all the stoopid questions i plan on asking haha. Just started my first grow journal, Mephisto Genetics, MephistOreoz check it out, i plan on doing daily reports with pics and basic environmental stats. I have a few other little grows going on too but the MephistOreoz is the dedicated Daily i plan on keeping. Will still update my other grows, just not as often. Next grow will probably be Mephisto Old School Purple Haze from the Pigletta’s Purple Haze drop! Hope yall dig it, keep it frosty!

When you load pictures hit the full image button at the bottom left. This will insert and blow the pics up makes it much easy to see without having to click on each image

When you load pictures hit the full image button at the bottom left. This will insert and blow the pics up makes it much easy to see without having to click on each image

#HighNoon @Lil Dab :bighug: .... how is your day.....?...:pass:

Super stoked to find this place, Autoflower Network Awesome!! full of knowledgeable people with tons of experience, cant think of another place id rather be! Thanks in advance for any advice pertaining to all the stoopid questions i plan on asking haha. Just started my first grow journal, Mephisto Genetics, MephistOreoz check it out, i plan on doing daily reports with pics and basic environmental stats. I have a few other little grows going on too but the MephistOreoz is the dedicated Daily i plan on keeping. Will still update my other grows, just not as often. Next grow will probably be Mephisto Old School Purple Haze from the Pigletta’s Purple Haze drop! Hope yall dig it, keep it frosty!
:welcome:

Back