Biker MOB from laughing hyena after talking with LH seems they have had some issues with some recent crosses not sure what went wrong but something didn’t go as planned. Just feel bad cause I don’t want this to look bad on them they have been doing such a great job don’t think these last couple plants have shown that

Yeah home for a week then gone again :woohoo1: Just realized next week is Labor Day and I’m off Wednesday on so I have to work Tuesday next week and that’s it just a full week ahead of me to get there :headbang::pass:

We gotta realise that having a Problem is usually just a numbers game..... :headbang: ....you know...if you are around long enough...you will probably get a Problem.

We are a Test Team.....:watering:....we are here to pick them up....and with honest adult feedback...it gives vendors a chance to pick up on any problems Real Time.

That is our job......:pighug:...

Yeah home for a week then gone again :woohoo1: Just realized next week is Labor Day and I’m off Wednesday on so I have to work Tuesday next week and that’s it just a full week ahead of me to get there :headbang::pass:

Wow....you are going to be so Chilled..........:zen:... everyone will Think you do Dope.........:lildab:

:biggrin:

IMG_1172.jpeg

Back from my trip,

3 areas, 18 plants about $200USD a month, or appx $10/month/plant
Thanks,
When you think about it, not a bad price for custom grown. You know what’s in it and especially what’s not!

I don't know what the total costs are because I don't grow to save money, I grow to control the quality and variety of weed that I have available. The cost advantage is still huge given the relatively decent price of electricity here though, so my costs will likely be at the lower end of the spectrum compared to most on here. With one major exception - Aunty-she-who-does-not-own-a-light. You know who I am referring to... :pighug:
I know the costs because I installed “smart” circuit breakers that make it easy to see how much I’m using. Like you, I’m after quality, something I know wasn’t adulterated.
Just curious to see what others are up to. I do want to get enough solar capacity to run the garden.

Good Day everyone..........looking to be a beautiful day here. Last week of summer and then we take back the lake from the holiday crew. Looking forward to the quiet. Wishing you all an awesome sort of day................ :pass:

Back