Ah shit man! I been raggin on poor ol FF. Dudes cool shit. Bro - I mean it all in fun. I appreciate your knowledge and grows. You seem like a cool dude, I hope you aren't offended. I was just pokin fun cause you seem like the kind of guy I'd hang with.

Here man, this ones for you.

cannabis-university-how-to-smoke-weed-pipe-scaled.jpeg

:baked: I love hash joints.

Just can't trust myself to get anything right!

Boxing up dishes for Big Brothers I grabbed an old full sheet label markers and scissors and kinda went nuts. Seriously the cuts are odd angles the markings are sloppy, there are too many and they are stuck on very haphazardly.

I would be embarrassed for a kindergarten kid if they did that.
😲
I think I will peel some off before I put the boxes out tonight. Neighbors will think I'm a moron.

Maybe I am. Hash joints.

:baked: I love hash joints.

Just can't trust myself to get anything right!

Boxing up dishes for Big Brothers I grabbed an old full sheet label markers and scissors and kinda went nuts. Seriously the cuts are odd angles the markings are sloppy, there are too many and they are stuck on very haphazardly.

I would be embarrassed for a kindergarten kid if they did that.
😲
I think I will peel some off before I put the boxes out tonight. Neighbors will think I'm a moron.

Maybe I am. Hash joints.

Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 11.12.31 PM.png

or stoned!!! :rofl:

Lmao even if it was a womans ball u could maybe get a pinkie and the tip of your ring finger in them holes and then good luck throwing it straight! :nono::rofl:
Finger tip bowlers have holes in their bowling balls like that, no thumb hole. I tried but my hand was to small to get enough grip on the ball for my finger tips to follow through.

Back