I thought trolling was against forum rules...:rofl::rofl:

It's debatable.

The only convincing reason I've heard is for indoor grows to improve air flow and reduce water usage once the canopy fills out - i.e., once the lower leaves are farther from the light / shaded to the point of being useless. I've never really found any of the 'you have to do it' or 'it improves yields' or 'makes the plant focus more on the buds' arguments too convincing.
I only do it indoors. Outdoors, every thing you remove makes for easy infestation. I only remove the yellowing leaves that come off with a light tug. Don’t have to do it but helps with ventilating the interior of the plant. Been told day of flip, and 3 wks later after stretch then no more.

There is no right or wrong answer just looking for opinions which I figure there is a few on the subject:pass:
The only real difference is the photo period, really. They take more abuse when they’re younger, because they can veg longer… Otherwise, just do what you would do to an auto in this stage…. :pass: That would be my suggestion, anywho…

1724614447054.gif

I did not mean that in a trolling way or think it was trolling in any way?:nono: Just a genuine question I've only grown auto flowers since I've started growing :shrug::pass:
I know - the 'must' was just a bit triggering for me - flashbacks to when I was a new grower on other sites. you're all good :):pass:

The only real difference is the photo period, really. They take more abuse when they’re younger, because they can veg longer… Otherwise, just do what you would do to an auto in this stage…. :pass: That would be my suggestion, anywho…

View attachment 1702554

Thanks Frank that kinda what I was figuring just seemed like I had heard of more photo growers doing it then auto growers so wasn't sure if there was a difference. I probably just stick to what I do very minimal maybe in a another weekish :thanks:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Just pressed some 2 year old Lil' MOBStar I am so high......... I am growing it again soon. Waiting on germination now.

To defoliate or not? I have not witnessed a better grow style than @420autoflower's it involves a lot of training and defoliation, it is masterful. It is way too much work for me. I am lazy and in that regard the plant will for the most part grow itself quite satisfactorily. I top above the forth or fifth node and only defoliate late in flower to improve air flow. I have a 4'x6'x7.5' grow space and average 2-2.5 pounds off 6 plants. I am pleased as punch with that yield and it keeps me knee deep in meds.

View attachment 1702395

Shuffle up girls...the place next door is sold.....so we shouldn't have any randoms passing by......now to hope we get decent neighbours.....

#JahBless :pass:
Neighbors :goodluck:

Back