Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy Thank you . 2 months to go and we get our town back , Tourists , A evil necessity . :nono:

Morning @hecno :bighug:.. #SharingOne :pass:

Yup...we all like to Moan about tourist season......but if it didn't happen...we wouldn't have the facilities we do....

Over here it is Really Intense for 6-8 weeks of the year....so I get the other 40 odd weeks for myself....I call that a Bargain.....:pass:

What I see in the mirror
1690442142186.png

What my kids see :rofl:
1690442208721.png

What I see in the mirror
View attachment 1618707
What my kids see :rofl:
View attachment 1618708

Yeah...I remember hubby wandering through the living room stark bollock naked to get to the downstair loo....

I looked at my son and said..Did you See that......?

He said yeah.....he looked like the Last Chicken left at Sainsburys..............:crying:

We put an upstairs loo in......:crying:

I didn't realise how #Stoned I was until I stepped out into the fresh air...........woooo....full wobble on... :crying: ...felt like a trek across the Saharah Desert to get to check the fig trees......legs of lead.......:crying:

FROGIMAGE.gif

Good morning y'all !!! 67*f, kitties fed. I had to drop in and say howdy to the morning gang while I was down at the house!

I got a few days kicking back up at the lake catching a buzz(few fish) when I got a message from a buddy down in Fairfax Virginia who found a very low mileage, garage kept, never driven in the rain car for me, my sister was.headed down to Kitty Hawk NC for vacation so I hitch'd a ride with them down to Fairfax where I picked up this... Got home last night, later this morning Buster and I will head back up to the lake!
IMG_20230726_193626.jpg

Good morning y'all !!! 67*f, kitties fed. I had to drop in and say howdy to the morning gang while I was down at the house!

I got a few days kicking back up at the lake catching a buzz(few fish) when I got a message from a buddy down in Fairfax Virginia who found a very low mileage, garage kept, never driven in the rain car for me, my sister was.headed down to Kitty Hawk NC for vacation so I hitch'd a ride with them down to Fairfax where I picked up this... Got home last night, later this morning Buster and I will head back up to the lake!
View attachment 1618711

Morning @Talonxracer .... :bighug: .. #SharingOne ...:pass:...

We have Missed you.....and the kitties........

you got a holiday And a #NewToys :pighug:...well smack my ass and call me Spoiled.......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back