Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Talonxracer :pass:

I’m hitting on some Sour Stomper x Double Grape with my coffee, hanging with Otis and Teetee, the cats of the family. :coffee2:

thanks for the reps @Mossy Morning and Happy Friday everyone :friday:

Afternoon @Lil Dab ........cold drink to go with your unofficial smoke break...........................?..............:eyebrows:

drink.gif

Crème De La Chem, Mephisto’s Wedding, and strawberry Nuggets are all very good strains from Mephisto that are great for sleep and relaxing. 👍

#HappyFriday @MedCzech .................. :bighug: ...any Plans for the weekend.........?...............

BEERFEST.gif

#HappyFriday @MedCzech .................. :bighug: ...any Plans for the weekend.........?...............

View attachment 1614020
Hey @Mossy , good afternoon to you :toke:

…. Having a lovely morning so far. I put in a couple gardens to frame our driveway entrance, finishing that today👍 Thrn I have to cut grass. That’s today. Work Saturday, then finish greenhouse siding and move 40 bags of dirt to our compost pile.

All that while trying to recover from the kids being here the last 15 days 😂😜

It’s all good though. Feeling blessed to be alive and doing this💯✌️☮️‼️

Thrn I have to cut grass

I Miss the smell of new mown grass......... :pass: .......

All that while trying to recover from the kids being here the last 15 days 😂😜

It is Tiring doing the touristy things when you have visitors.........because you are not on holiday...........so all the chores still have to be done when you get home.......:biggrin:...we normall try to aim for a week of chill when they go home...........:crying:...coz we are old........

Even the dogs get exhaused.........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back