Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Talonxracer :bighug:...sharing one......:pass:

1689325266491.png

You sort the kities out and I'll make you a coffee........:coffee:

Good morning y'all , 64*f and storming out, kitties taken care of, Missy is staying ultra close to me and is a bit upset.....she doesn't like thunder and lightning storms.

@Mossy, good morning, coffee is hot and strong, didn't sleep more than 10 minutes at a time last night, back pain, just fall asleep and a big spasm occurs, this storm rolled in so I just got up to comfort the kitties and watch the idiot box.........

@Mossy, good morning, coffee is hot and strong, didn't sleep more than 10 minutes at a time last night, back pain, just fall asleep and a big spasm occurs, this storm rolled in so I just got up to comfort the kitties and watch the idiot box.........

Morning @Talonxracer .... :pighug: ..Empathy sent......I got 3 hours 17 minutes of restless sleep.....not pain TF......just the humdity I Think......

I kept waking up having to starfish.....:biggrin:

Hubby had the alarm on for 6.15am...which means I'm awake at 6am to get him up...coz he can't hear the alarm......:pighug:.....

Morning @Talonxracer .... :pighug: ..Empathy sent......I got 3 hours 17 minutes of restless sleep.....not pain TF......just the humdity I Think......

I kept waking up having to starfish.....:biggrin:

Hubby had the alarm on for 6.15am...which means I'm awake at 6am to get him up...coz he can't hear the alarm......:pighug:.....
My ex was about the same, I am sure she just ignored alarms when sleeping, always late for everything!

My ex was about the same, I am sure she just ignored alarms when sleeping, always late for everything!

I call him Rumplestilskin .... :biggrin: ..he Likes his sleep.......

I stick the light on in the bedroom to wake him up.....:idea:...he goes crackers.....but it saves me shouting myself blue.........:crying:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back