Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a question for you L.S....how much does the VDL matter in indoor tent growing?

Hello Auntie @Mossy ....giggle weed sounds good to me hehe....any spare beanz hehe :crying:

You know I had a non AF content.......?

It has taken me 3 Years...and over well over 1000 plants...to Find it again.....:pass:......I Think I'll declare them Safe............:headbang:...

You know I had a non AF content.......?

It has taken me 3 Years...and over well over 1000 plants...to Find it again.....:pass:......I Think I'll declare them Safe............:headbang:...
............okaaaay!....... :crying: :bighug:

......also AFN-L.S-ers...i follow a guy on Instagram called creative_explained and he sometimes(well, mostly!)posts plant tips and tricks for the growing world, at first I thought that the tips he posts might not be any good for our chozen mind cabbage, but I caught sight of a canna seedling in one of his vids hehe...anyway, the most recent post I have seen is a home made spider mite solution....he pours the following into a spray bottle:...
1/2 cup of Vodka,
Tiny bit of Washing up liquid(Dish soap in USA!) into a spray bottle....fill the rest with water, shake it up and hey presto....spider mite poison/repellant.....obvs check the vid yourself before trying the recipie hehe......but another thing I noticed is that he used Cinnamon powder a lot as an activator/rooting powder?!?.....check it out AFN....:friday::thanks::jump::jump::jump::jump:

he pours the following into a spray bottle:...
1/2 cup of Vodka,
Tiny bit of Washing up liquid(Dish soap in USA!) into a spray bottle....fill the rest with water, shake it up and hey presto....spider mite

I used Orange oil.......distilled in vodka....with a touch of soap liquid on the worst red spider infection I have ever seen....on a citrus tree......... :headbang:

It was Excellent.....and the plant didn't mind it at all....saved it's Life coz it was going to be dumped........:headbang:....I haven't used it on canna though...coz I've never had it since....white rabbit...white rabbits......:biggrin:

how much does the VDL matter in indoor tent growing?

It's VERY important to me VaPo :gary:

(*whispers .... "hey siri .... what's a VDL?" )
:pighug:

Vapour Depreciation Levels - I like my vapour to be at a constant hard to measure level ^_^
Vanishing Danish Lettuce - I hate it when they invade .. i do my best to keep them OUT!
Variable Discontentment Levels - I like them to feel the threat (dont want them to get lazy) - I'm okay with this :rofl:
Vicous Donkey Line - The plants need protection, and nobody wants to try and barge past a line on donkeys! (especial vicious ones)

Last edited:
IMG_6822.JPG

Really..........?.................. :pighug: ...

IMG_6823.JPG

Tomatoes.... Untouched by human hand......:watering:...not even wattered............

They grow Beter on their own than when I Touch them..............:crying:

IMG_6617.JPG

The last farewell.................................................sigh......................................... :pass: ........I Need the pot..............:biggrin:....

IMG_6824.JPG

but another thing I noticed is that he used Cinnamon powder a lot as an activator/rooting powder?!?.....

I've sen it used as a soil fumigant.....sprinkle on the surface.....I haven't Tried it though.....:pass:

:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back