Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m making edibles today 🤤 it’s going to storm again here today so perfect timing. I’ll let you guys know how they turn out I’ll make a couple different kinds I’m just hoping my pregnant brain doesn’t take over lol 😂 because than you never know what you’ll be eating @InkAddict$

I’m making edibles today 🤤 it’s going to storm again here today so perfect timing. I’ll let you guys know how they turn out I’ll make a couple different kinds I’m just hoping my pregnant brain doesn’t take over lol 😂 because than you never know what you’ll be eating @InkAddict$
Mmmm yummy pregnant food...

Mmmm yummy pregnant food...
You have to give me credit for being a nurse I’m a pretty damn good cook and baker plus this pregnancy I’m stepping out of my comfort zone with different foods I normally wouldn’t eat or like.

Good morning @Lil Dab live a little this weekend and put peanut butter on your 🍕
1689339784002.gif

Morning :toke::rofl::rofl:

Listen here hater ! You chickened out last night to try it so I don’t want to hear you say anything about it! So tonight for our date night you’re trying to … what are you going to do hurt your pregnant wife’s feelings and say no 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's VERY important to me VaPo :gary:

(*whispers .... "hey siri .... what's a VDL?" )
:pighug:

Vapour Depreciation Levels - I like my vapour to be at a constant hard to measure level ^_^
Vanishing Danish Lettuce - I hate it when they invade .. i do my best to keep them OUT!
Variable Discontentment Levels - I like them to feel the threat (dont want them to get lazy) - I'm okay with this :rofl:
Vicous Donkey Line - The plants need protection, and nobody wants to try and barge past a line on donkeys! (especial vicious ones)
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back