Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a drive down to the Seneca Nation reservation yesterday. Kudos to them for getting the jump on NYS in rolling out licensed dispensaries. NYS licensed dispos in Western NY: zero
Seneca Nation licensed dispos: one every 100 yards
Prices start at $30/ounce. Doing brisk business!
Wait I'm hearing this correctly 30$ and ounce of weed?

Heatwave they said...........landtemps of 60C...................:yoinks:...stay indoors.........

IMG_6827.JPG

Pah...it's Only 57C..........:headbang:...I Suppose there is time yet........:pass:

Crème De La Chem, Mephisto’s Wedding, and strawberry Nuggets are all very good strains from Mephisto that are great for sleep and relaxing. 👍
How did your Strawberry nuggets turn out? I have been eyeing that one. Looks pretty, and sounds tasty. :pighug:

30$ a ounce?:yoinks:
OK the $30 ounces were prolly shit. Average prices were more like $100/oz. I wish I could have taken a photo of one dispo we visited that had dozens of strains on display, stacks of storage bins full of ounces in custom grove bags, and floor-to-ceiling shelves stocked with one-pound grove bags in the back, their own line of extracts, drive-through window. They had 6 people attending to the public and we still had to wait. My friend wanted to try something from the high end of the menu, and paid $175 for a z.

Breeders: please cross Miracle Alian Cookies with Strawberry Cheesecake?

...then you can call it....MAC 'n Cheese

Hash joint made me silly. :baked:
silly is good, especially here. :crying: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back