Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK the $30 ounces were prolly shit. Average prices were more like $100/oz. I wish I could have taken a photo of one dispo we visited that had dozens of strains on display, stacks of storage bins full of ounces in custom grove bags, and floor-to-ceiling shelves stocked with one-pound grove bags in the back, their own line of extracts, drive-through window. They had 6 people attending to the public and we still had to wait. My friend wanted to try something from the high end of the menu, and paid $175 for a z.
That’s still cheaper then the “Rez” dispos here in CNY we stopped at one last Friday on way home from fishing cause my buddy needed some.. This place had drive through also and two pages of stuff to choose from all the way from 40$-90$ a eighth.. He paid 60$ for a 1/8 of mid grade that was ok but not as good as my stuff

Thanks and Happy Friday @blue and @Mossy! I got a free tank of reservation gas and free 1/8 of dispo weed for my drive to Irving, NY yesterday. I don't normally have time for dispo weed, since my own jars are pretty full. I don't want to ruin my reputation by passing on some free bud though, and it's a very tasty kush strain. Yes, @InkAddict$, $30, but it must be a "loss leader" to get people in the door. My free 1/8:
TheLab_eighth.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back