Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rot beer? :rofl: .. isn't that Root Beer Float? - Are they deliberately mispelling to avoid copyrights?
They're trying to cut the middle man out and save a couple bucks LoL they sure did!:crying:they really have quality products

I go to a dispensary in Colorado that's been growing and making their own extracts for the past few years and I like the fact I get to see how the flower is being grown up. They have a viewing window that they have a couple plants growing up in and it's usually the strain they've got in special that week... more of a Mom and Pop's dispensary & I pay 30 for 2 G's of live resin and currently have some Oreoz 75% THC and GMO Root beer 66% View attachment 1614121View attachment 1614123 Good morning @Hotfire how's it been going Gromigo!.....I forgot that they misspelled it LMAO 🤣

If I was going to a dispensary now....after everyting I've heard go through the staff room about Bad Practice.....That is the one I woud go to....... :headbang:

Unfortunately I think it's been going downhill since recreational was passed in Colorado IMO and I've been going to a medical dispensary in Colorado Springs called The Epic Remedy for the past couple years now. They have 3 dispensaries in the city, I also have been on a walkthrough at there grow and they really push organic growing which like you mentioned is the best bet. I used to do security work for dispensaries!

i thought u lived in spain, not death fuckin valley

It was only 41C .................................in the shade..................... :crying: ......and if you Look at the thermometer....I think the Top temp is 59C...

Which was the Max I recorded last year........:biggrin:...so we are not even breaking records.......................................yet...............:headbang:

I'm sure I saw that Death Valley was 118F today...gawd knows what that is in full sun............:crying:.....

Thanks for the rep @Mossy :thanks::bighug:

You finished work for the day @Lil Dab ......?........anything nice planned for the weekend.......

bbqin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back