Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You finished work for the day @Lil Dab ......?........anything nice planned for the weekend.......

View attachment 1614139
Nope just on lunch break now and not that I know of pretty boring weekend.. I know have have to pull the tires on camper off to get new ones before our next trip but other then that no plans just a chill weekend

I go to a dispensary in Colorado that's been growing and making their own extracts for the past few years and I like the fact I get to see how the flower is being grown up. They have a viewing window that they have a couple plants growing up in and it's usually the strain they've got in special that week... more of a Mom and Pop's dispensary & I pay 30 for 2 G's of live resin and currently have some Oreoz 75% THC and GMO Root beer 66% View attachment 1614121View attachment 1614123 Good morning @Hotfire how's it been going Gromigo!.....I forgot that they misspelled it LMAO 🤣
Slab time! I've been good man just staying out of the way! Hope everyone is getting nice n high today! Just did my daddy duties now it's time to smoke nice fatty! Aka HOG LEG

I was about to say I don't think im gonna make it through today and i guess passed out , thankfully in a chair, and i spilled primer on my belt line it soaked thru to my boxers now some of my junk is purple :crying: im not doin so hot
LOLOLOLOLOL

IMG_20230714_095626858~2.jpg
little shaky with the solder but no leaks

Nope just on lunch break now and not that I know of pretty boring weekend.. I know have have to pull the tires on camper off to get new ones before our next trip but other then that no plans just a chill weekend
Nothing worse than blowing on a trailer while flying down the road. A couple bucks for some good insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back