Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No @Hotfire ....no vendor sends out dodgy seed...even freebies.

It is a waste of packing..posting and reputation....... :headbang: ....if you are confident your conditions are good....sounds like you have just been Unlucky......:pass:
75 -80f & 60-65% rh only things I can think is what @N/A-Greengo just said that I had too many in 1 tent. But it's not the end of the world no time to stress I got a whole shoebox full of seeds I need to get growing so I can buy more :headbang:

No @Hotfire ....no vendor Deliberately sends out dodgy seed...even freebies.

It is a waste of packing..posting and reputation....... :headbang: ....if you are confident your conditions are good....sounds like you have just been Unlucky......:pass:
I dont think it's deliberate I was just thinking they didn't have time to actually grow out the freebies which is cool I'm not mad at all just BS-ing with my growmies :d5: :smokeout:

IMG_6703.JPG
IMG_6705.JPG

#Where'sWaldo :peek:

Yup.....:pass:..there is another one.......

I can See it in the Second photo.........:yeah:...can you....?

{I can Only spot him coz I Know where he is.....:biggrin:....}

@420Forever ..... 20 Bonus Hole Points if you can Spot it.........:pass:

Just got my package from Mephisto. Got two freebies in a container marked Toof Decay and 4 Ass'd Monkey, so which seed is which? Not really expecting anyone to know. Just thought it was odd.

aw, that'z ez :doh: they're from a 4 ass'd monkey that had toof decay :biggrin: ppp

I dont think it's deliberate I was just thinking they didn't have time to actually grow out the freebies which is cool I'm not mad at all just BS-ing with my growmies :d5: :smokeout:

No...you are picking me up wrong........:bighug:...Growers don't get the Blame for hermies....Well Done you for picking up on it...early enough....:bravo:...

But what I'm saying is....there will have been checks made....so it is an Escapee....even Freebies Should be Good seed.....:headbang:

Just got my package from Mephisto. Got two freebies in a container marked Toof Decay and 4 Ass'd Monkey, so which seed is which? Not really expecting anyone to know. Just thought it was odd.
Is it not toof decay x 4 ass’d monkey ? their freebies are crosses unnamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back